SolarTouch Solar Control System - Full Digital Control
With Standard 3-Way Valve
The new SolarTouch™ swimming pool solar controller offers full digital control for the most precise, efficient swimming pool heating possible!
Solar pool heating is a smart investment. Make the most of it with the smartest, most efficient solar controller you can buy: SolarTouch™ automation from Pentair Water Pool and Spa®. Only the SolarTouch solar system gives you the precision and reliability of full digital control. Just set the digital thermostat and SolarTouch will monitor the temperature of the pool water and solar collectors. Whenever the sun offers sufficient energy for effective heating, the SolarTouch controller opens a motorized valve and sends filtered water to your collectors. If temperatures drop, the system shuts the valve to keep cold water out of your pool. SolarTouch technology brings you these advantages:
• Exclusive digital temperature control assures the most precise, efficient heating possible. Temperature control can be set in one degree increments.
• Exclusive solar valve lets collectors drain when not in use, preventing stagnant water or unsafe heating conditions. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seal and rugged motorized actuator deliver years of maintenance-free operation.
• Exclusive LED indicator lights confirm that SolarTouch automation is working. Service indicator LED indicates when attention is needed.
SolarTouch also integrates with IntelliFlo® and IntelliPro® Variable Speed Pumps, so customers can enjoy unparalleled efficiency, unbeatable digital precision and ease of use.
The SolarTouch Standard System Gives You All This:
• Power center with push-button digital control panel and backlit
• One solar valve
• One motorized valve actuator
• Water and solar temperature sensors
• Built-in diagnostics
• Nocturnal cooling
• Freeze protection
• Integration with IntelliFlo and IntelliPro Variable Speed pumps,
for maximum efficiency and energy savings
SolarTouch Control PACKAGE #6 Individual Components:
• Solar Controller
• Solar Valve
• Valve Actuator
• 2 temperature sensors (water and solar)
The SolarTouch™ solar system offers you digital precision no other pool solar controller can match—so you enjoy unparalleled efficiency and unbeatable ease of use.
• Digital calibration of water and solar temperature sensors
allow more precise measuring. Temperature control can be
set in one degree increments.
• Digital touch controls eliminate the imprecise settings and
moving parts of mechanical dials.
• Exclusive Power Center/Control Panel lets you set your pool
temperature and solar temperature differentials with the touch
of a button.
• LCD display gives sharp, clear readings of air and solar
• LED indicator lights confirm that SolarTouch automation is
working. Service indicator LED indicates when attention is
• Standard 3-way valve makes water flow management and automation simple. Durable PTFE seal is maintenance-free for years of dependable service.
• Motorized valve actuator is built to last with sturdy steel gears,
a highly efficient low-voltage motor, service switch for flow
direction and a weatherproof composite enclosure.
• Automatic nocturnal cooling and recirculation freeze protection,
with filter-pump timer override.
• Estimated savings up to $1,500 on your energy bills when you
combine SolarTouch with an IntelliFlo® or IntelliPro® Variable
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
An Eco Select™ Brand Product
The Eco Select™ brand identifies our “greenest” and most efficient equipment choices. SolarTouch solar systems can optimize energy use by only sending filtered water to the collectors when the sun’s energy is sufficient for effective heating.
For controller-only, please click here
Product Manufacturer: Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering unit selection and sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Note: All product performance tests and claims are that of the
manufacturer, not The Energy Supermarket.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.