Enphase M250 Micro Inverter with Integrated Ground and Tyco Connectors. 250 Watt, 208/240VAC
Enphase M250 Microinverter. Optimized for high-power solar modules, our fourth-generation technology delivers reliable, high-performing systems at a great value. Plus, with Integrated Ground (IG), the M250 Microinverter does not require a GEC, eliminating the cost and time associated with installing a copper grounding wire or WEEBs.
Enphase's fourth-generation microinverter continues our tradition of power, efficiency, and reliability advancements. Built on top of the already reliable M215 platform, the M250 has undergone an unprecedented, industry-leading one million hours of pre-launch product testing. Featuring a reduced parts count, the M250 delivers a new standard in microinverter reliability in addition to increased power and efficiency.
• Integrated Ground: Eliminates the need for a copper grounding wire or WEEB
• Fast installation: Uses plug-and-play Engage Cable connectors
Higher Power and Peace of Mind
• Higher power and efficiency: Pairs with modules up to 300W at 96.5% CEC efficiency
• Precision insights: Accessible in Enlighten, the world’s leading solar monitoring platform
• Industry-leading 25-year warranty: Provides total peace of mind
Enphase M250 Inverter Features
Designing Systems with Enphase M250 Microinverters
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Federal Tax Incentive
This product qualifies for The Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit: A 30% tax credit with no maximum for consumers who install solar energy systems. Read more...
State Incentives Program
Many states have additional financial incentives to be applied against solar equipment purchases. Please check your state's incentives online at www.dsireusa.org for details.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.