This 3-way full flow PSV
diverter valve makes
water flow management
simple and easy.
Sturdy CPVC construction
ensures a long life and
resistance to higher
The handle is removable
without tools and allows
for quick and easy port
• Available in standard 1 1/2" - 2" and 2 - 2 1/2" sizes
• Temperature and chemical resistant CPVC material
• Removable handle for easy port customization
• Can be used with 3-Way Actuator for easy automation
• 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
• Solar Heating System Control
• Gas Heater Bypass Valve
• Heat Pump Bypass Valve
• Pool/Spa Valve Combinations
The 3-Way Hayward valve is available in standard size
1 1/2" pool input to 2" solar system connection, or in the
oversized 2" pool input to 2 1/2" solar system connection.
• 1.5 inch I.D. / 2 inch O.D. – Plumb 1.5” PVC pipe into the valve
• outlet or put a 2” Fitting over the valve outlet.
• 2 inch I.D. / 2.5 inch O.D. – Plumb 2” PVC pipe into the valve
• outlet or put a 2.5” Fitting over the valve outlet.
Solar Heating System Control Application:
The 3-Way valve works in conjunction with either of the Goldline controller models, and is remotely operated using the Goldline Actuator.
When the controller is signaled by the sensors, and calls for solar heat pick-up, the 3-Way valve immediately activates. The opening "diverter" valve then directs the flow of circulation through the solar collectors using the pool's filtration pump.
Note: For a positive solar shutdown, or service to collectors during pump operation cycle, an isolation ball or gate valve must be used on the feed line for positive shut off.
All valves come with Positive Seal; for non-positive applications, it is necessary to remove the seal.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering unit sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
• Brand and cost-of-operation comparisons
Product Manufacturer: Hayward
Delivery Information: Please allow 1 to 2 business days for orders to be processed, plus standard transportation delivery time
Note: All product performance tests and claims are that of the manufacturer, not The Energy Supermarket.