Please allow 3 to 10 business days for orders to be processed plus standard transportation delivery time.
Electronic Tankless Water Heater
The new Titan-SCR-3 incorporates the new QUAD-4 technology featuring an improved electronic proportional control system, with dual stages of control in response to broad variations in the amount of water flow.
The Titan SCR-3 has been specifically designed for new apartment complexes, where the lower line voltage of 208 VAC in the mains has been recently implemented. It was also designed and tested for optimal operational performance, with modern bathroom fixtures that feature such characteristics as Press Balancing Mixing Valves, and Flow Restricted Single Handle Valves.
The Titan- SCR-3 is particular more efficient and more accurate in the setting and stability of the outlet water temperature, under lower main voltage condition (208 VAC), and in modern flow restriction bathroom fixtures. It has also capable of outstanding operation under normal line voltages of 220/240 VAC, providing the same high efficiency and accuracy.
• For new apartment complexes with lower line voltage of 208 VAC
• For bathroom fixtures that feature Press Balancing Mixing Valves
• and Flow Restricted Single Handle Valves
• Enjoy endless showers
• Never run out of hot water
• Save up to 60% on water heating costs
• Compact design, reclaim your space
• Compact design allows installation almost anywhere
• Quick and easy installation requiring no venting
• Space age NASA technology
• Environmentally friendly
• Quality made in the USA
• Industrial grade performance
• Serving the market since 1986
Titan SCR3 Specifications
||UL # 499|
||Applied Research Lab # 29-580|
||New “Quad-4” Power Modulation and Control|
|| 7" W x 10" H x 3 D|
||Brass and Copper Interior / Steel Casing. |
No Plastics Used
||1/2" Standard Pipe|
||Up to 99.5%|
||0.4 GPM-on/0.3 GPM-off|
||Dual Microtemp Thermistor- Manual Resettable Thermostat|
Max Kw @ 240V
1 Wire # 6
1 Double pole 70 Amps Breaker
• 10 years on casing, 1 year on components
Titan Tankless Water Heater Warranty [Pdf format]
• Vertical Installation only.
Click on the following for important installation information:
Titan Tankless Water Heater Installation [Pdf format]
Hot Water Energy Conservation
One way to save on domestic hot water bills is to use Demand Type Water Heater. A conventional hot water system heats water in a tank to a specified temperature. As heat is lost from the tank, the water is reheated until it reaches the specified temperature again. For most of the day the water in the tank is not used, but it loses heat continually. Demand Water Heaters eliminate this problem by heating water only as hot water is drawn.
Avg./gal. hot water per/usage
|Hands and face washing
|Automatic Clothes Washer
Click here for Water and Energy Conservation Tips
Product Manufacturer: Niagra Industries, Inc.
• Check specifications and installation requirements on unit used.
• Voltage, Amperage, Breaker, and wire size may vary depending on
• local electrical standards, consult an electrician for guidance. Plastic
• pipes are not recommended for proper installation.
• The electrical specifications are based on 208 volts. It should be noted
• that higher voltage will increase power, just as lower voltage will have
• the reverse effect. User must determine the suitability of the unit for
• their application.
• Do not over heat water. Water temperature from 105º F to 120º F is
• adequate for all practical purposes.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
All Tankless Water Heaters are tested at the factory just prior to shipment. It is the customer's responsibility to determine if sufficient electrical capacity exists to install the water heater prior to placing the order [See Tankless Water Heater Installation Guide]. Unit sizing must be determined by the customer using the temperature rise chart based on the required flow rate.
A 20% restocking fee will be applied to returns of new units in original packaging (see policy page for instructions). The shipping cost will not be refunded. Once the Tankless Heater has been installed it cannot be returned.