Power-Save Power Factor Conditioning Unit. Models 3200 and 3400 for Commercial Applications.
Save Up To 25% On Your Commercial Electric Bills!
The Power-Save includes a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 5-year Warranty! Can You afford not to try it?
The Power-Save reduces the amount of power drawn from the utility by storing electricity otherwise lost from motors. The unit supplies this stored electricity back to the motors, decreasing demand from the utility. Decreasing demand means less usage and lower electric bills!
Video shows how residential and commercial Power-Save models work within their respective applications.
Money isn't all that you are saving when you use the Power-Save products. It's an energy-wise purchasing decision with many positive environmental implications. Power Suppliers also benefit by being able to supply power to more customers without the generation or acquisition of additional power.
The Power-Save is a small gray box that fits neatly next to your breaker panel. The Power-Save is simply wired into a dedicated three-pole 30 amp circuit breaker (40 amp for the 3400 model). The unit can be installed outdoors or indoors, at the main breaker panel or at a sub panel.
Product Application: Commercial and Industrial
Stores electricity otherwise lost from motors in the workplace
• Lowers electric bills up to 25%!
• Reduces electricity required by motors!
• Enhances capacity of existing electrical system!
• Eliminates harmful power surges!
• Protects appliances and electronic equipment!
• Reduces harmful effects of electrical noise!
• Power Factor Optimization!
• 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Must be installed by a licensed electrician
PS3200 & PS3400 Specifications:
• Three Phase
• Utilizes Self-Healing Low Loss Capacitors
• 20 Year Design Life
• Surge Suppression – 2000 Joules
• Typical Protection for Electrical Storms, Lightning Activity and Power
• Let Through Voltage – 150V line-to-neutral
• Load Rating – 20A (this means it discharges up to 20 amps at a time)
• Six-Way Electrical Protection
• EMI / RFI Noise Reduction 0-40dB
• The PU 3200 is rated for a 200 amp inductive load
• The PU 3400 is rated for a 400 amp inductive load
• When installing the 3200 use a 30 amp three pole breaker
• When installing the 3400 use a 40 amp three pole breaker
• Either unit will work in a 208/480 environment 50/60 HERTZ
THREE PHASE UNIT PS3200 sizes fractional motors up to 75hp
THREE PHASE UNIT PS3400 sizes motors 75hp up to 300hp
Both units are in NEMA 3 rated 7” X 7” X 8” enclosures
» Customer Testimonials
» Frequently Asked Questions
Product Manufacturer: Power-Save Energy Company
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering customer support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Delivery Information: Please allow 2 to 7 business days for orders to be processed, plus standard transportation delivery time.