The HeatWave SuperQuiet SQ121 comes packed with all standard features. The patented counter-flow water management system heats water faster and more efficiently.
Chemical corrosion is not a factor with the SuperQuiet impervious materials. That's what we like to call "durability without sacrificing efficiency".
Icebreaker technology enables the SuperQuiet to:
• Cool the Pool with the touch of a button
• Heat or cool on demand to keep water at a desired temperature
• Operates in lower temperatures when competitor units shut off
How quiet is the SuperQuiet? 55 decibels, to be exact.
To put that noise level in context, see examples of everyday noise levels:
120 dB - Jet Takeoff
100 dB - Chainsaw
80 dB - Alarm Clock
70 dB - Vacuum Cleaner
60 dB - Normal Conversation
30 dB - Whisper
• Designed for residential & commercial pools with large surface areas
• Works great for smaller pools where over sizing is desired.
• Use no Fossil Fuels
• Eliminate noxious gas emissions
• Save energy by transferring heat from the air rather than creating heat
• Reduced noise pollution
Icebreaker SuperQuiet Standard Features
• Microprocessor Computer Controls with Digital Display
• IceBreaker continues to operate in freezing temperatures
• Titanium Heat Exchanger heats water faster and more efficiently
• Corrosion Proof Cabinet: rust, fade, impact resistant, rigid construction
• Scroll Compressor state of the art technology
• Dual Row Coated Evaporator Coil for added protection
• Electrical Hook-Ups available from both sides
• Off Set Plumbing with easy installation
Microprocessor Controlled with Digital Display
• Accurate and easy to read
• Time and temperature settings
• On-board self diagnostics
• Microprocessor controlled defrost cycle
• Extends swim season longer than any other heat pump on the market
• Continues to heat in freezing temperatures to minimize heat loss
• Shortens heat recovery time
• Set to heat, cool, or autotemp
Titanium Heat Exchanger
• Patented counter-flow water management system
• Heats water faster and more efficiently
• Impervious to chemical corrosion
• Durability without sacrificing performance
• Lifetime warranty
Corrosion Proof Cabinet
• Rust proof
• Fade proof
• Impact resistant
• Rigid construction
• State of the art technology
• Highest efficiency
• Quietest operation
• Unsurpassed reliability
Dual Row Coated Evaporated Coil
• More heating power
• Coated for added protection from the elements
• Wider operating range
• Limited Factory Warranty
|Authorized Aquacal Dealer In Florida & Northeast*
||Authorized Aquacal Dealer Outside Florida & Northeast*
|7 years parts
||2 years parts
||1 year parts|
|2 years labor
||2 years labor
*Northeast includes: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, & VT
SuperQuiet Model SQ120R Specifications
||208v-230v / 60hz |
||Available in 1ph|
|Min Circuit Ampacity
|Min/Max Fuse Size
||37" x 34" x 41"|
Download PDF Documents:____________________________________________________
» SuperQuiet Heat Pump Brochure
» SuperQuiet Heat Pump Owner Manual
» SuperQuiet Heat Pump 121R Dimensions
Compare » All AquaCal SuperQuiet Heat Pumps
NOTE: Supplementing a heat pump with a pool cover greatly enhances
its performance, plus reduces energy costs up to 70 percent - saving
hundreds of dollars per year in heating costs!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Proper sizing of a unit's performance
attributes is critical to assure total customer satisfaction.
For a precise sizing of unit output that accurately matches or exceeds
performance requirements, please consult a customer service agent
to request a computerized sizing analysis.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering unit sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
VIEW » Online Comparison Guides
• Brand and cost-of-operation comparisons
• Side-by-side heating system comparison guide
Function: Warms pool to 80-90° plus extends season
Benefits: Maximizes your swimming pleasure!
• Residential and heavy-duty commercial installations
• Do-it-yourself project; average three hour installation
• Change-out feasible by handy-person / hand tools
• Easy to read step-by-step installation manual
• Excellent for pools/spas at residential, condo, resort, hotel, motel,
• and vacation home locations
• Supplementing a heat pump with a solar pool cover greatly enhances
• its performance, plus reduces energy costs up to 70 percent -
• thereby saving hundreds of dollars per year in pool heating costs!
• Highly efficient nonpolluting alternative energy
• System utilizes existing pool pump to circulate water
• Swimming season extended up to 50% in cool climates
• Effective systems perform year round in warm climates
• Heats spa to toasty 104 degrees - maximum legal limit
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a Heat Pump work?
How will a Heat Pump perform?
Cost of Operation
Use a Hef-T-Pad as a support base for your
outdoor heat pump. Free shipping when
purchased with heat pump.
Product Manufacturer: AquaCal Heat Pumps
Note: All product performance tests and claims are that of the manufacturer, not The Energy Supermarket.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The average skilled handy person can easily manage a basic unit change-out or new installation.
For installations which require new electrical service, hiring an electrical contractor is recommended.
Note: All heat pumps are shipped directly from the factory and are non-returnable – all sales are final.
IMPORTANT Delivery Note:
• Delivery truck driver will require handling assistance to be provided by purchaser when unloading unit from truck. Liftgate service available at an additional fee.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.