• Recommended maximum cover size: 8 mil*
• Diamond/Triangular Bubble Style Covers may retain excess water
• that will exceed the maximum design weight of the Reel System.
• Find out more
* Using a pool cover over 8 mil may void Manufacturer's Warranty
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering roller selection support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
• Brand and cost-of-operation comparisons
Information about Covers with Diamond/Triangular Bubbles:
These cover styles' dry weights are approximately 46 pounds [20' X 40']. Through testing we have learned that this style of cover retains 30+- lbs. of water when rolled up at a normal speed.
The retained water weight and the cover weighs approximately 76 lbs. This is beyond the maximum design weight. Covers for larger pools will require a Commercial Reel System to manage the excess weight.
Rolling the cover up very slowly allows for better water drainage from the cover reducing the weight borne by the reel system. The total weight, with slow roll-up, should meet our design weight specifications.
Product Manufacturer: Feherguard
Note: All Rollers are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Note: All product performance tests and claims are that of the manufacturer, not The Energy Supermarket.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.