Brass Craft Copper-Flex
Copper Water Heater Connectors
18" x 3/4" F.I.P. X 3/4" Sweat #WB034-18N
Patented Galvanic and Electrolytic Corrosion Protection
• Patented internal dielectric insulator sleeve provides superior resistance to galvanic and electrolytic corrosion
• Insulator sleeve effectively isolates dissimilar metals within the water way to eliminate the need for a dielectric union (plastic lined nipple).
The Preferred Seal
• Pliable Nitrile rubber washer requires less torque to seal and is more resilient to rough nipple surfaces.
• Longer connector nuts provide more thread-to-thread contact and a better seal to lined nipples
• Manufactured with solid brass nuts
Listed to ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
Product Manufacturer: BrassCraft Manufacturing
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.