Eagle 2 Sun Control Differential Temperature Controller for Solar Water Heaters
• 30 AMP
• Includes 2 Sensors
• With conduit holes for permanent wiring
Eagle 2 Digital Solar Control Standard Features
• Microprocessor accuracy and dependability with ambient operation from -10 to 120°F
• Large easy-to-read 40 character (20x2) backlit LCD display showing every parameter measured and controlled by the microprocessor.
• PC DATA PORT with built-in transmitter allows optional adapter and up to 500 ft. cable to interface with computers for ease in startup and remote diagnostics. Or, for adding an optional large 80 character (4x20) backlit LCD display remote-mounted up to 150 ft. distances with a CAT-5 cable.
• Long-term diagnostics and data logging is possible using
communications software that's included in Windows’ OS.
• Fault LED indicators for quick servicing and diagnostics
• Fast and easy installation with "screwless" sensor
terminals and easy access for all other wiring
• Electrostatic discharge protected
• One HP or 20 AMP high reliability relay
• Polyester coated 16 gage rugged steel enclosure
• Model available with receptacle & power cord or with 1/2”
conduit holes for higher current permanent wiring
• 2 industrial 400°F (204°C) rated 10K thermistors with +/- 1°F
accuracy are included
• Two auxiliary thermistor inputs for optional sensors that can be
located up to 1000' away
• Selectable overrides for low temperature shut down or freeze
protection modes for safe operation
Eagle 2 Models come standard with 2 sensors
The LCD display has 2 lines of 20 characters each. The first line permanently displays the COLLECTOR and the STORAGE temperatures. The second line can be paged by pressing the button located just below the LCD display.
Eagle 2 Specifications
||2 watts @ 120 VAC|
||NO contact: 20 Amp, or 1 HP @ 120 VAC with 30 sec ON delay|
NC contact: 10 Amp or 1/3 HP
||8/4 to 24/4 ºF|
||110 to 200 ºF|
||-10 to 120ºF 0 to 95% RH|
||10K @ (25ºC) 77ºF|
||5.00" W x 6.12" H x 2.50" D|
Donwload » Eagle 2 Warranty
Eagle 2 » Service and Installation Instructions
Product Manufacturer: IMC Instruments, Inc.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
A complete typical solar domestic water heating system components and layout is shown below.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.