For Above Ground Pools
Midwest Canvas Corporation
created an economy winter
cover with the strength of
some of the most expensive
covers on the market.
Covers come complete with
everything you will need to
attach your cover easily
For reliable winter protection
that's right on the money,
our Deluxe is the choice!
• Keeps out debris that stains the pool
• Covers the pool top for the winter season
• Reduces evaporation to save on water
• Above-ground round pools
• Blue Cover/Black Scrim 8x8 Weave
• Laminated polyethylene sheeting
• Woven with thick, high-density polyethylene stitching
• ensures superior tensile strength and durability
• Ultra violet inhibited
• All covers are treated to provide maximum resistance
• to damaging ultraviolet rays to inhibit deterioration and
• increase longevity
• Corrosive-resistant grommets
• Conveniently positioned every two feet for easy securing
• 3 Feet overlap
• Cover includes a 3' overlap to allow for the sidewall,
• e.g., if you select the 24' Round cover size, you will
• receive a 27' cover
• Winch and cable system
• Aboveground pool covers feature an easy-to-use winch
• and cable system featuring high-test vinyl-coated cable
VIEW » Warranty [PDF format]
• 2 year full plus 6 year pro-rated extended factory warranty.
Product Manufacturer: Midwest Canvas Corp.
The use of a Flotation Air Pillow is recommended with all above-ground pool winter covers. It holds up the cover and inhibits the buildup of snow, ice, and debris during the winter months.
Raising the center of the winter pool cover allows rain and snow to flow off cover, and debris to reposition toward edge for easy disposal. Rugged inflatable pillow also supports the winter cover while absorbing the pressure of the freezing water.
Three sizes to choose from: 4' x 5' / 4' x 8' / 4' x 15'
VIEW » Installation Instructions [PDF Format]
• Winter Pool Cover and Flotation Air Pillow Installation
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Note: Pool Covers and Pool Cover Rollers are non-returnable, all sales final.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time (up to 21 business days during winter months). Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.
Shipping to US and Canada ONLY: Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and any other US territory; please call for shipping quote before placing order.