Advanced Solar Control Unit•with energy metering and performance monitoring. Wireless Wi-Fi Signal. Model DLTA 000 002
Specifically designed to regulate the operation of a solar heating system, the Delta-T monitors collector and storage temperatures and automatically turns pumps on or off when the right temperature is reached. The controller can also provide additional functions, such as system freeze protection, by recirculation and storage tank high-limit shut-off.
The Pro unit is an exceptional addition to any residential solar hot water system. Its full potential is utilized in larger commercial installations where system performance and monitoring is critical.
Pro controllers carry all the basic functions of the Delta•T, but include additional features such as more sensor inputs, relays, and most importantly, energy metering and performance monitoring. All versions of the Pro controller come preinstalled with software allowing the controller to record and monitor energy data for the life of the system. This data can be uploaded to the Heliodyne website, where a user can monitor and make system setting adjustments miles away from the actual installation.
Energy measurement, system temperatures and collector flow rate are examples of various data the controller can measure & store for the life of the system. The stored data is displayed in simple-to-read graphs or exportable text files.
Product Application: Residential and Commercial
• Exportable energy data
• Fully adjustable system settings
• Variable speed pump operation
• Zone pump operation
• High capacity relays
• 120/240 VAC, 50-60 Hz power
• Vortex Flow Sensor is required to utilize BTU monitoring function
• Two 10k Sensors required for basic differential function
The control needs the above•3•sensors to function. The 2-10k Ohm sensors tell the control the temperature differential between the collector loop and the tank so that it will turn on when heat is needed and available [the most basic function] and the Vortex Flow Sensor is required to give the flow rate and therefore BTU output to allow for energy monitoring.
• 5 program configurations available:
• (OL DHW, CL DHW, Pool, Space, Commercial)
• 5 thermistor sensors
• 3 relays
• Software included•
Monitoring System Requirements
• DSL, cable or other broadband internet connection
• Open, WPA or QPA2 network authentication/encryption
• Wi-Fi router
• Rich Internet browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
• T1 and T2 temperature sensors and flow sensor
Product Manufacturer: Heliodyne
HELP•••Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation•support
A complete•typical solar domestic water heating system components and layout is shown below.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.