Honeywell Motorized Zone Check Valve N.C.
Two way on-off line voltage valves consist of an actuator motor and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot or chilled water.
Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water. Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.
• Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through,
• normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure;
• valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
• All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
• Compact construction for easy installation.
• Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without
• breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
• Motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or
• draining the system.
• Suitable for heating and cooling applications.
Honeywell V4043A1010/U Sweat N.C. Zone Valve
||4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep|
||102 mm high x 89 mm wide x 60 mm deep|
|Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
||UL Listed: File MH11826|
|Operating Humidity Range (% RH)
||5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.|
||Nominal Open--15 sec|
|Ambient Temperature Range (F)
||125 F Maximum|
|Ambient Temperature Range (C)
||52 C Maximum|
|Pipe Size (inch)
|Pipe Size (DN)
|Fluid Temperature (C)
||5 C to 93 C|
|Fluid Temperature (F)
||40 F to 200 F|
|Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi)
|Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa)
|Electrical Connections (in.)
||18 in. leads|
|Electrical Connections (mm)
||457 mm leads|
||Spring return to close|
|Static Pressure Rating (psi)
|Static Pressure Rating (kPa)
||Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball|
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Product Manufacturer: Honeywell.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.