Eagle 2 Web Solar Control
Drainback / Pressurized - Temperature Limited Differential Controller with Isolated Serial Port
• 10 Amp
• With line cord and receptacle
Connect to the Web:
Connect the Eagle solar temperature controller to Wired Solar for real-time Killowat hours and BTU monitoring to measure system performance and on-the-spot remote troubleshooting.
Connect to Computer:
An optional stand-alone PC based software package is also available; the Solar BTU Log can be installed in a local computer and connect to collector using using Adapter #SOLR-DA10 to monitor data log in graphical form and long-term data collection.
Temperatures, pump activity and totalized Btus are transmitted in "real-time" to a computer or the web for a trend graph including calculated BTUs or kilowatts that are displayed in hours for remote or later viewing.
*Wired Solar services are not included in price.
Eagle 2 Web Solar Control Features
• Microprocessor accuracy and dependability with ambient
operation from -10 to 120 F
• Large easy-to-read 40 character (20x2) backlit LCD display
showing every parameter measured and Controlled by the
• PC Data Port with 2500 volt isolation for use with optional
adapter SOLR-DA10 and up to 500 ft. cable to interface with
computers for ease in startup and remote diagnostics.
• Long-term diagnostics and data logging is possible using
communications software that is included in Windows' OS.
• Fault LED indicators for quick servicing and diagnostics
• Fast and easy installation with “screwless” sensor terminals
and easy access for all other wiring
• Electrostatic discharge protected
• One HP or 20 AMP high reliability relay
• Polyester coated 16 gage rugged steel enclosure
• Model available with receptacle & power cord or with 1/2”
conduit holes for higher current permanent wiring
• Two industrial 400°F (204°C) rated 10 K thermistors with
+/- 1°F accuracy are included.
• Two auxiliary thermistor inputs for optional sensors that can
be located up to 1000' away.
• Selectable overrides for low temperature shut down or freeze
protection modes for safe operation.
The LCD display has 2 lines of 20 characters each. The first line permanently displays the COLLECTOR and the STORAGE temperatures. The second line can be paged by pressing the button located just below the LCD display.
Requires an IMC Data-Port Adapter that will allow interface to a standard computer’s serial RS232 port. The adapter can also accept a serial to USB converter to connect directly to portable computers that only have USB ports.
Port Adapter Model SOLR-DA10
Send all data for graphical presentation to a computer using a PC Data RS-232 (non isolated) Port Adapter. It connects directly to the Eagle 2 WEB controller data port and permits serial PC communication at 2400 BAUD rate. Electronics are in the handle for long-distance transmission. Sample graph.
If wireless operation is desired for short distances, Blue Tooth transceiver can also be connected. The rate at which the data is sent from the EAGLE solar controller is determined by a jumper in the controller.
Product Manufacturer: IMC Instruments, Inc.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
A complete typical solar domestic water heating system components and layout is shown below.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.