Row Kit includes the necessary parts required to
complete the proper functioning of each system.
Capping off the one unused header opening at the end
of a panel row [or rows], plus providing a mechanical release
of vacuum buildup during draining of system is critical to
the correct basic engineering dynamics.
Row Kit includes:
• 1 - End Plug; used for plugging un-used panel header outlet***
• 2 - CPVC* Panel Adapters; used for connecting to
• 2 - 1.5" x 2" PVC Reducer Bushings; used with Panel
Adapter to increase to 2" ****
• 2 - PVC Couplings; used with Bushings to connect PVC
• 1 - Vacuum Breaker; used to automatically release vacuum***
• 1 - Panel Kit; hardware required to finish row.
Panel Kit includes:
• 2 - 3" Rubber Couplings; used for connecting the
panel headers together in a series***
• 5 - #32 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps; used for sealing
Rubber Couplings to panel headers***
• 4 - Header/Strap Stainless Steel Clips; used for fastening
panel and strap to roof or rack
• 4 - #14 1/4"x1.5" 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws;†
used for fastening Stainless Steel Clips to roof
†Concrete Tile or Wood/Metal Rack applications include:
The appropriate screws are substituted for the Stainless Steel Screws above - based on the customer requirements that are
chosen in dropdown selection box at top of this page entitled
"System Hardware Kit based on installation application"
• Shingle, Metal or Modified/Rolled Roofs or Pressure Treated
• Wood Frame Racks, use standard kit screws:
#14 - 1/4" x 2" - 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws
• Barrel or Flat Concrete Tile or Concrete Roofs, substitute:
#14 - 1/4" x 1 1/4" - 5/16" Tapcon Hex Head Screws
• Aluminum or Steel Frame Racks, substitute:
#14 - 1/4" x 1" - 7/16" Hex Head Bolts and Locking Nuts
*CPVC withstands high temperatures and requires all-purpose CPVC glue. If PVC glue is used, it may result in leakage.
** Based on Plumbing size selected above
***Based on Panel Header size selected above
****Included only when selecting 1.5" Headers with 2" piping.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering unit sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
• Brand and cost-of-operation comparisons
Delivery Information: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for orders to be processed, plus standard transportation delivery time.