Supreme Plus Rectangular
For In-Ground Pools
Midwest Canvas Corporation
brings you the best winter
cover money can buy.
Our Supreme Plus is
designed to stand up to
winter after winter of
ice and snow!
Supreme Plus Covers have
two layers of extra edge with polypropylene binding
for triple strength.
Covers come complete with
everything you will need to
attach your cover easily
• Keeps out debris that stains the pool
• Covers the pool top for the winter season
• Reduces evaporation to save on water
• In-ground rectangular pools
• Green Cover/Black Scrim
• 12X12 Weave with polypropylene binding
• Laminated polyethylene sheeting
• Woven with thick, high-density polyethylene stitching
• ensures superior tensile strength and durability
• Ultra violet inhibited
• All covers are treated to provide maximum resistance
• to damaging ultraviolet rays to inhibit deterioration and
• increase longevity
• Corrosive-resistant grommets
• Conveniently positioned grommets & water tube loops every 4'
• 5 Feet overlap
• Cover includes a 5 ft. overlap to allow for the deck, e.g.,
• if you select the 15" x 30" Rectangular cover size, you will
• receive a 20" x 35" cover
• Cover includes
• holding straps for
• Water Tubes
• [not included]
The use of Water Tubes is recommended with all inground pool winter covers. It secures the cover's edges and stands up to harsh weather conditions.
Available in Heavy Duty and Extra Heavy Duty, Single and Double Tube in lengths up to 10ft, plus Corner models 2ft x 2ft.
VIEW » warranty [PDF Format]
• 2 year full plus 10 year pro-rated extended factory warranty.
Product Manufacturer: Midwest Canvas Corp.
VIEW » Installation Instructions [PDF Format]
• Winter Pool Cover and Flotation Air Pillow Installation
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Note: Pool Covers and Pool Cover Rollers are non-returnable, all sales final.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time (up to 21 business days during winter months). Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.
Shipping to US and Canada ONLY: Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and any other US territory; please call for shipping quote before placing order.