Delivery Information: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for orders to be processed, plus standard transportation delivery time.
Double Row Kit includes the necessary parts required
to install multiple stacked rows of panels one above the other
on the same or different roof.
Complete Double Row Kit includes:
• 2 - End Plugs; used for plugging un-used panel header outlets
• 2 - CPVC* Panel Adapters; used for connecting to panel outlet
• 2 - 1.5"x2" PVC Reducer Bushings; used with Panel Adapter to
increase to 2" ****
• 2 - PVC Tees; used to connect the plumbing together for the
two rows of panels**
• 1 - Panel Kit [see below]
Panel Kit includes:
• 2 - 3" Rubber Couplings; used for connecting the
panel headers together in a series***
• 5 - #32 Stainless Steel Hose Clamps; used for sealing
Rubber Couplings to panel headers***
• 4 - Header/Strap Stainless Steel Clips; used for fastening
panel and strap to roof or rack
• 4 - #14 1/4"x1.5" 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws;†
used for fastening Stainless Steel Clips to roof
†Concrete Tile or Wood/Metal Rack applications include:
The appropriate screws are substituted for the Stainless Steel
Screws above - based on the customer requirements that are
chosen in dropdown selection box at top of this page entitled
"System Hardware Kit based on installation application"
• Shingle, Metal or Modified/Rolled Roofs or Pressure Treated
• Wood Frame Racks, use standard kit screws:
#14 - 1/4" x 2" - 3/8" Hex Head Stainless Steel Screws
• Barrel or Flat Concrete Tile or Concrete Roofs, substitute:
#14 - 1/4" x 1 1/4" - 5/16" Tapcon Hex Head Screws
• Aluminum or Steel Frame Racks, substitute:
#14 - 1/4" x 1" - 7/16" Hex Head Bolts and Locking Nuts
Note: If the panels are installed in the same row on the same roof, and need to circumvent an obstacle, then order a Split Kit instead of a Double Row Kit.
*CPVC withstands high temperatures and requires all-purpose CPVC glue. If PVC glue is used, it may result in leakage.
** Based on Plumbing size selected above
***Based on Panel Header size selected above
****Included only when selecting 1.5" Headers with 2" piping.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering unit sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
• Brand and cost-of-operation comparisons