LuminAID Solar Powered Inflatable LED Lamp
The LuminAID is a solar powered, rechargeable, inflatable and lightweight lamp that provides up to sixteen hours of LED light. This portable and waterproof device is perfect for emergency situations and ideal for hiking, camping and travelling.
The LuminAID solar powered lantern is safe, sustainable, packs extremely light and provides up to 16 hours of diffused light when inflated. Initially designed to fulfill basic needs for light in disaster situations, the LuminAID is ideal for recreational use outdoors or in the home as an extra light source. The LuminAID floats and is waterproof. It is an affordable and valuable addition to any camping trip, adventure or home emergency kit. Tuck it away in your first-aid kit or hook it on your backpack for your next adventure or trip!
Energy efficient LED lantern charged by the sun. Made from non-PVC, phthalate-free materials. All components, including battery, are lead-free and RoHs compliant.
LuminAID Features & Benefits:
• Innovative solar light packs flat and inflates into a lantern
• Ultra-portable and lightweight at only 3 oz
• Snaps to your backpack for charging on the go
• Push Button Switch with HIGH and LOW settings
• 8-10 hours light on high setting for reading and task work
• 14-16 hours light on low setting for safety or night light
• High-efficiency monocrystalline solar panel
• Recharges in 6-7 hours of direct sunlight
• Floats when inflated
• Waterproof up to 1 meter deep (IPX-7)
• Operates on Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with 500 recharge cycles
• LED automatically shuts off to prevent battery drainage
• Maintains fully charged for up to 3 months when stored
• Made from semi-transparent, puncture-resistant TPU material
• All components including battery are lead-free and RoHs compliant
• Includes easy to follow illustrated instructions
• Made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions and Weight:
Weight 2.9 oz
Dimensions 8.5" W x 12" L (not inflated)
How LuminAID Works
1. Charge in sun for 6-7
hours for up to 16 hours
of LED light.
2. Inflate using valve.
The inflation diffuses light
like a lantern and protects
eyes from any glare from
the LED light source.
3. Illuminate with power
switch, once for LOW and
twice for HIGH.
The LuminAID is water-
resistant and can float.
Storage and Battery Function:
The LuminAID has a Lithium-Polymer Ion battery (similar to your cell phone) that was specifically chosen for its energy storage capacity and quality. The LuminAID can hold a full charge for over 4 months. Before storing for an extended period of time, it is best to make sure the battery is fully charged. We also recommend charging every 1-2 months to keep the battery at optimum condition.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make. If you are in any way dissatisfied with a product you ordered, we'll exchange it, replace it or refund your money within 30 days of purchase. Simply email us the problem, and we'll take care of you.
Product Manufacturer: LuminAID
Following the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti, the LuminAID was designed by two students who wanted to make a difference. Through the Give Light, Get Light program, Luminaid products are distributed all over the world through partnership with NGOs and non-profits to individuals who benefit from a safe, rechargeable light source. The product has since been featured on CNN, the Today Show, Fox News, and was appointed the winner of the 2013 Midwest Clean Energy Challenge.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering sizing support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.