Power-Save Power Factor Conditioning Unit. Model 1200 for Residential Applications.
Save Up To 25% On Your Monthly Electric Bills!
The Power-Save 1200 Includes a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee and a 5-year Warranty! Can You afford not to try it?
The Power-Save 1200™ reduces the amount of power drawn from the utility by storing electricity otherwise lost from the motors in your home. The unit supplies this stored electricity back to your appliances, decreasing demand from the utility. Decreasing demand means less usage and lower electric bills!
The easy-to-install Power-Save 1200™ was designed with the homeowner in mind, providing lower energy bills, increased motor and appliance life, for all of the equipment inside of your house.
Residential customers throughout North America could see a realized savings of 8% - 10% typically and as much as 25% on their electrical usage (and thus power bills). The Power-Save 1200™ is UL Certified as the Cat. No. ABET 2201 and CSA certified.
Money isn't all that you are saving when you use Power-Save products. It's an energy-wise purchasing decision with many positive environmental implications. Power Suppliers also benefit by being able to supply power to more customers without the generation or acquisition of additional power.
The Power-Save 1200 is a small gray box that fits neatly next to your breaker panel. The Power-Save is simply wired into a dedicated two-pole 20 amp circuit breaker. The unit can be installed outdoors or indoors, at the main breaker panel or at a sub panel at your home.
Product Application: Residential Homes
Stores electricity otherwise lost from motors in home
• Reduces electrical bills up to 25% per month
• Increases motor and appliance life
• UL Tested and Listed
• CSA certified
• Eliminates power surges
• Reduces 'noise' in the electrical system
• Pays for itself in under one year in most applications
• 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
• 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Must be installed by a licensed electrician
Specifications: - PS1200 Single Phase
• 20 Year Design Life
• Surge Suppression – 2000 Joules
• Typical Protection for Electrical Storms, Lightning Activity and
Power Utility Spikes
• Let Through Voltage – 150V line-to-neutral
• Load Rating – 20A
• 240 Volt AC application
• Withstands surges to 480 VAC
• 50/60 Hertz
• Self-healing metalized capacitors
• Low losses, 0.5 watt per kVAR
• UL Recognized Pressure Sensitive Interrupter
• Interrupter for maximum 10,000 amp fault currents
• Discharge system to reduce voltage to 50 volts or less within 1
minute of deenergization . Case rupture protection: Internal
pressure sensitive devices incorporated to activate at end of
life or misapplication.
• Operating temperature range of -40° C to +90° C
• Flashpoint: + 182 degree C to + 200 degree C
• UL 810 Listed File Number
• E247765, CE and CSA certified
• Values +/- 2% of rating
• Hermetically sealed aluminum case with turn plate steel cover
• Phenolic insulating bushings
• Box size 6” x 6” x 4”
• Operating Life: 60,000 hours with 95% survival
• General Enclosure: NEMA 3R Indoor/Outdoor
• Wire Rating: 600 Volts, THHN or MTW or THWN or AWM, Gasoline
and Oil Resistant 11.
» Customer Testimonials
» Frequently Asked Questions
Product Manufacturer: Power-Save Energy Company
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering customer support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Delivery Information: Please allow 2 to 7 business days for orders to be processed, plus standard transportation delivery time.