Tristar Meter-2™ Digital Display for TriStar Controllers. Model TS-M-2
To be used with any TriStar Controller:
• 3-function Control TS-45
• 3-function Control TS-60
• TriStar Control TS-MPPT-45
• TriStar Control TS-MPPT-60
Morningstar’s TriStar Meter-2™ is an advanced digital meter that may be used with any TriStar solar controller.
TriStar TS-M-2 Meter is mounted on the controller. (For a remote meter, please click here) The TriStar meters are 2 x 16 character LCD’s that display extensive system and controller information, logged data, bar graph metering as well as alarms and faults for easy troubleshooting. The information may be shown in English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish languages.
In multi-controller systems the TS-M-2 is networkable using Morningstar’s MeterHub to allow individual controller data and aggregate system data to be displayed together on a single meter.
Tristar Meter-2™ Features and Benefits
• Easy to Install
• Easy to Use
• Networking Capability
Easy to Install
• Uses standard 6 conductor RJ-11 connectors.
• Both data and meterbus power flow over a single cable.
• Network supports up to 15 devices and, optionally, more than one
meter per system.
Easy to Use
• Four directional pushbuttons for easy navigation of display screens.
• Backlighting to enhance readability.
• Meter may be added during initial controller installation, added as an upgrade anytime in the future or connected temporarily for troubleshooting and then using this same meter at other sites.
• Displays individual controller data from up to 14 TriStars with
optional Morningstar Meterhubs.
• Aggregates system data to show total charge, load and battery
• Auto detects any device found on the network.
Product Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Product Manufacturer: MorningStar Corporation
Note: All product performance tests and claims are that of the manufacturer, not The Energy Supermarket.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.