Eagle 2 Digital Solar Control Package. Includes two sensors. For DC Battery Powered Pumps
Model SOLR-2EDW-D1 12 VDC - Lead Acid Battery powered (10vdc to 15vdc). This controller has a 30 amp EM relay with fully isolated contacts. Power required is 1.5 watts with 30 amp isolated relay rated. Includes 2 Sensors
Eagle 2 Differential Controller - Standard Features
• Microprocessor accuracy and dependability with ambient operation from -10 to 120°F
• Large easy-to-read 40 character (20x2) backlit LCD
display showing every parameter measured and controlled by
• PC DATA PORT with built-in transmitter allows optional
adapter and up to 500 ft. cable to interface with computers for
ease in startup and remote diagnostics. Or, for adding an
optional large 80 character (4x20) backlit LCD display
remote-mounted up to 150 ft. distances with a CAT-5 cable.
• Long-term diagnostics and data logging is possible using
communications software that's included in Windows’ OS.
• Fault LED indicators for quick servicing and diagnostics
• Fast and easy installation with "screwless" sensor
terminals and easy access for all other wiring
• Electrostatic discharge protected
• One HP or 20 AMP high reliability relay
• Polyester coated 16 gage rugged steel enclosure
• Model available with 1/2”
conduit holes for higher current permanent wiring
• 2 industrial 400°F (204°C) rated 10K thermistors with +/- 1°F
accuracy are included
• Two auxiliary thermistor inputs for optional sensors that can be
located up to 1000' away
• Selectable overrides for low temperature shut down or freeze
protection modes for safe operation
Eagle 2 Models come standard with 2 sensors
The LCD display has 2 lines of 20 characters each. The first line permanently displays the COLLECTOR and the STORAGE temperatures. The second line can be paged by pressing the button located just below the LCD display.
Eagle 2 Differential Controller - DC Models Features
DC operated controllers available for "12VDC" Battery operation or from direct PV panels. Relay options are from 5 AMPS to 30 AMPS. Power consumption is 2 watts for model D1 and 1/4 watt for model D2. D2 PV POWERED from 0 VDC to 22 VDC with SMART power management at very low PV power levels. A must for soft PUMP starts and smooth controller operation. Electrostatic discharge protected.
Eagle 2 Specifications
||2 watts @ 120 VAC|
||NO contact: 20 Amp, or 1 HP @ 120 VAC with 30 sec ON delay|
NC contact: 10 Amp or 1/3 HP
||8/4 to 24/4 ºF|
||110 to 200 ºF|
||-10 to 120ºF 0 to 95% RH|
||10K @ (25ºC) 77ºF|
||5.00" W x 6.12" H x 2.50" D|
Donwload » Eagle 2 Warranty
Eagle 2 » Service and Installation Instructions
Product Manufacturer: IMC Instruments, Inc.
HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll-Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
A complete typical solar domestic water heating system components and layout is shown below.
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.