Eco Saver Diverter Valve
A Diverter Valve is used in place of a Water Baffle. The Diverter Valve allows some or all of the water to bypass the small tubes of the ecoSAVER solar heating system. The small tubes are where the heat collected from the sun is transferred to the water. Water that does not flow through these tubes will not be heated.
Note: A Diverter Valve and a Water Baffle are NEVER used in the same system.
One Diverter Valve and One Panel Spacer
You may wish to use a Diverter Valve on your EcoSaver:
• In mid-summer to prevent the water from becoming too warm
• If you run your filter at night or on cool cloudy days. Water passing through the panels at these times will be cooled.
• If you have a very powerful pump to prevent damage to the tubes in the panels.
See page 12 of ECO SAVER 10' Installation Manual
See page 11 of ECO SAVER 20' Installation Manual
Product Manufacturer: Horizon Ventures
_______________________________________________________HELP » Contact Customer Support
• Toll Free help line offering product info and ordering support
• Online e-mail technical and installation support
Processing and Delivery Information: Please allow Processing Time as stated above for your order, plus standard transportation delivery time. Orders placed after 2PM EST may not begin processing until the next business day. Please call for Rush Processing and/or Rush Shipping options.